MeetToMatch b.v. is the global leader in b2b games events, business networking and marketing services, active since 2009. MeetToMatch provides business event services: imagine combining speed-dating for companies at exhibitions, with great digital conference session consumption. MeetToMatch also launched a digital b2b magazine PreMortem.Games in 2021, which already attracts thousands of business professionals from the industry reading our content. In addition, MeetToMatch’s agency Representing Games supports game developers and publishers to find the right partners to do business.
These three brands offer the worldwide games industry a wide array of interesting options to grow their business. And we need you to help foster that growth!
About The Job
Being in business for just one year, the agency label Representing Games has already secured millions of Euros for clients we work with. We are looking for a commercially driven team member, that grows our client base of developers, publishers, and governments. The job is to find, contact and contract developers, publishers and other types of organisations in need of these services.
We are mainly working with developers that are looking for project funding and/or publishing support with development budgets of 500k to 5 mln Euro. Next to that, we are offering scouting services to publishers, and help multiple governments with their business accelerations programs.
You will be part of our Dutch team based in the Utrecht office (remote working partly possible). We are a dynamic and driven team, passionate about events, the business of entertainment, and helping people. We deliver the best results for all our clients, and you are the one ensuring this actually happens.
Main responsibility: Grow client-base for our agency label Representing Games.
- Build and maintain strong, long-lasting relationships with clients, partners, and prospects all across the world, and increase account retention.
- Growing game developer clients, by identifying and qualifying leads, through events and other sources, to ensure the best-fitting potential clients, and close the agreement.
- Finding and growing publisher clients to help them in their scouting work.
- Finding and growing government clients to create business incubator and accelerator programs.
- Growing and maintaining relationships with publishers and investors to ensure that we are able to help our game developer clients with swift and relevant connections, to help them secure that deal as fast as possible.
- Contributing to improving the market-fit of our existing- and new strategies, services and products.
- Provide a weekly report of sales pipeline development to your team lead.
- Ensure all sales information is correctly submitted into the CRM.
- You are a driven commercial professional, always ready to help our clients and partners, and to close the deals.
- You will have worked in a similar business development, sales, or account management position (3-10 yrs) ideally at another agency, or on the publishing side.
- You are great at selling, with a proven track record in closing agreements, while keeping in mind that what you sell can be delivered by your colleagues.
- Existing relevant contacts within the games industry are a strong advantage.
- You have solid communication skills, and are confident presenting and negotiating.
- You enjoy working in an autonomous role and are self-motivated and are willing to learn and grow with the support of your team.
- You speak and write English on a business level, while speaking Dutch is a nice to have.
- You always want to move forward, you are proactive in your job
- Passionate about the games industry, and an avid networker.
- Although there has never been much cold sales part of this job, you are open to colder outreach strategies, while always from a consultative and beneficial approach. (Who believes in spamming anyway?)
What do we have to offer?
- A responsible job as a colleague within our business. Your work really matters to us, as you will have a strong impact on the growth and strategy of the agency.
- Competitive salary corresponding with your skills and experience that includes a fixed salary and a very interesting bonus structure.
- Opportunity to travel to worldwide games events, which enables to you meet your customers and prospects face to face.
- Paid holiday leave plus additional holiday allowance.
- MeetToMatch is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace dedicated to pursuing and hiring a diverse workforce.
- MeetToMatch has proven to be an ideal way to advance your career in the international games industry.
Come join us! We love to hear from you!
Send us your motivational letter and resume by email, Oh, and make sure to do this in English: the same language the interview will be held in as well.
More info? Sharing a cover letter and CV? Reach out to Fedor van Herpen at email@example.com. We hope to hear from you soon!