Indie Game Business: Virtual Business Conference
The short version:
- We’ve built an online solution to facilitate meetings during the week that GDC was supposed to take place
- Discover and meet with over 700 companies (developers, publishers, marketing firms, service providers) from your own home or office
- NO TRAVEL! One of the reasons we do this, all the meetings happen via video call so no flights, no hotels
- Book meetings around your schedule. The system is open for 120 hours straight, schedule meetings around your daily routine
- It’s cheap. Tickets start at just $99. Some of our attendees have had over 20 meetings in two days, $5 per meeting is a good deal in anyone’s book
The long version: What is this?
The IndieGameBusiness Online Conference is the largest virtual matchmaking event in the game industry.
The Powell Group, together with MeetToMatch, brings the world’s best publishers, investors, marketing companies, and developers to your doorstep. You just need your laptop and a headset to get the process started!
Use MeetToMatch, the same industry leading matchmaking service you use at almost 20 international b2b game events, to find the best game companies in the industry. See what they are looking for and when they are available. Book your meeting, and when it’s time to meet, click a button and go straight to a video call.
Meeting the best partners for your game doesn’t get any easier than this.