Event management / Marketing & Communication.
MeetToMatch is a dynamic and fast-growing event & tech startup, active since 2009. We provide matchmaking services at business events: imagine speeddating for companies, by combining an easy-to use online meeting manager with meticulous personal support. Our events focus on industries such as games, virtual reality, tech, mobile, startups and e-commerce and take place in countries from east to west: from San Francisco to Berlin, from Dubai to Copenhagen.
MeetToMatch is looking for an ambitious and technology savvy student, who knows how to handle social media, and easily learn new online tooling. As you will be responsible for writing communication and provide service to our online customers, your English should be better than ours.
This is a unique chance to work within a small but dedicated team, where your efforts are crucial for our company’s success. And if you perform really well, we are happy to bring you along to work on one of our international events, and spend some time in a great cosmopolitan city.
- Update our website, create and send newsletters in Mailchimp, social media postings;
- Respond to customer questions over phone, skype, email, Whatsapp;
- Relationship management with our event partners: check upon status of our event requirements, discuss communication timelines etc;
- Contribute to improvements in our service concepts and product development of our online meeting manager;
- And do whatever it takes to make our event participants have a great time.
- You love writing in English: social media posts or blogs; some example work would be amazing;
- You can easily adapt your tone of voice to our different target groups: from investors and corporate people to easy-to-approach game developers.
- You know how to provide rapid and excellent service;
- You are enthusiastic, are open-minded, independent and can handle a fair amount of stress;
- You are currently enrolled in a relevant field of study such as event management, marketing, communication or media, and have progressed to the third or fourth year of college or university (HBO/WO).
- Experience in working with WordPress, Mailchimp and Photoshop would be amazing, but not mandatory.
- We adjust our working hours to our events. Some events have a time zone offset of 9 hours; others may be organized in the evening or on weekends. So a 9 to 5 mentality does not fit, but of course working hours are compensated when the pressure is more off.
What do we have to offer?
- A responsible job as colleague within our business. Your work really matters to us.
- If you show us your best, we will show you the world: we’ll bring you along to one of our destinations in a combination of work hard, play hard: You run the event with one of the team, but also join in some drinks, parties and some sight-seeing.
- An international surrounding, allowing you to build a professional network.
- Opportunity to learn a lot from fun-loving but hard-working colleagues;
- A monthly internship remuneration of 250 Euro a month, and lunch included in an inspiring office space with the #2 coffee barista of The Netherlands.
Start: As soon as possible.
Duration: The internship ends earliest at August 30th 2019. 32-40 hours full time. As we really need your help until August 30th, this end date is a must for us. But that also means you will be an important part of one of our biggest events!
Internship: Working internship.
Interested in working with us?
How to apply? Send us your motivational pitch by email (moc.hctamotteemnull@ofni), LinkedIn or any way that fits your personality best. Oh, and make sure to do this in English: the same language the interview will be held in as well. Don’t forget to include your resume.
(we do not respond to applications from third party / recruitment agencies)