- This event has passed.
3rd Franco German Co-Production Market for Video Games
September 22, 2020 - September 23, 2020
For the 3rd time, SpielFabrique organizes in collaboration with Arte and the city of Strasbourg a Franco-German Co-Production Market for video games.
The Franco-German Co-Production Market for video games aims to provide individual support and appropriate solutions to every participating team through collaborations/co-productions and by focusing on a selective market of European studios that are open to cooperation and looking to improve the quality and chance of success of their projects.
This year, 10 teams from France and Germany had been selected to pitch their game projects at the Market. The 3rd edition of the Market opens its doors to 2 teams from Flanders in Belgium and 3 teams from Africa (Senegal, Ivory Coast, and the Democratic Republic of Congo).
For the 2020 edition, we will organize a virtual event online and take this opportunity to open the Market to more studios! Register your team on Eventbrite if you want to attend the event. You will not pitch your game, but you will have the possibility to meet the selected teams and the experts who will attend the Market!
22nd of September 2020:
- Panel on Gaming and Public Policy
- Panel on French and German public financing
- Presentation of CreativeSHIFT EU Project
- Pitching videos of the selected teams
- Match Making event between teams
23rd of September 2020:
- Keynote – Ubisoft – Uwe Mathon: The realities of co-producing.
- Match Making events – One to one meeting between teams and experts – Scheduled by your Match Maker on Meettomatch
- Concluding remarks, a timeline about the selection of co-production
- Projects & Feedbacks
- Networking time on Yotribe
30th September 2020
Selection of the best co-production projects:
On the basis of the recommendations of experts about the co-production projects, SpielFabrique teams will choose up to 3 co-production projects.
Then, the selected teams will be invited to a second onsite meeting in Strasbourg on November 20.